Site announcements

Survey link to participate in the evaluation of a system

Picture of Admin User
Survey link to participate in the evaluation of a system
by Admin User - Tuesday, 19 January 2021, 10:10 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is L.D.C.S. Subhashini.  I am a PhD student from the Science and Engineering Faculty, Queensland University of Technology and University of Colombo School of Computing.  I am doing a research project that aims to develop a human perception-based opinion mining system.  

Humans can find suitable products or services by reading and analyzing other people’s opinions available on the web.  I aim to develop a classification model like human perception in analyzing online opinions and use it in an opinion mining system. We need to do a human evaluation on the performance of our model.  

You have been contacted because you are a postgraduate student of UCSC. You will be able to provide rich information on the appropriateness of our model. 

This system contains a collection of opinions from the Amazon musical review dataset. You are required to evaluate the system by reading the classification summary (your view and system view)  and answering the given questions listed in the questionnaire.  

How to do the questionnaire 

1. Go to the system: Link to do the Model:  http://suba.rf.gd/ 
  2. Read the classification summary. 
  3. Answer the questions in the questionnaire here:  Link to do the evaluation form:https://forms.gle/VsTPZmNYFBd4F7u77 

Please note that this study has been approved by the QUT Human Research Ethics Committee (approval number 1900000202) 

Many thanks for kindly considering your participation in this research project. 

L.D.C.S Subhashini         shashikala.charles@hdr.qut.edu.au           94766610881 

Yuefeng Li                     y2.li@qut.edu.au                                        07 3138 5212 

Jinglan Zhang                jinglan.zhang@qut.edu.au                         07 3138 9353 

Ajantha S. Atukorale       aja@ucsc.cmb.ac.lk                            94713882929  

Queensland University of TechnologyÂ